I've been wanting to get back into black powder shooting again. My last BP rifle was a Hatfield in .36, and I loved it.
Well, nowadays I'm thinking of a smooth-bore, so here's a vid of loading and shooting a round ball in period fashion. I thought it was interesting that the guy in the vid said it was harder to work up an accurate load for the smoth-bore than any rifle he tried. He's the Black Powder Editor for "Guns of the Old West", so I reckon he's probably pretty knowledgeable.
Here's the Vid:
Well, nowadays I'm thinking of a smooth-bore, so here's a vid of loading and shooting a round ball in period fashion. I thought it was interesting that the guy in the vid said it was harder to work up an accurate load for the smoth-bore than any rifle he tried. He's the Black Powder Editor for "Guns of the Old West", so I reckon he's probably pretty knowledgeable.
Here's the Vid:
No comments:
Post a Comment