Saturday, 23 February 2013

KKK Protest March In Mempiss Mar 30:

I just heard about this tonight by word of mouth, So I pulled it up to see what all the hoopla was about.
Well it seem that we are losing our history and our southern heritage.

The city of Mempiss wants to change the names of a couple of parks in the Mempiss area. They want to change the name of Bedford Forest park, and change the name of Jefferson Davis park, and change the name of Confederate park.
The KKK plans a protest march.

I am with the KKK on this. There are states that have sold parts of Civil War parks for the cities own personal gain. Walmrt has been known to purchase these lands to build their super centers.

This is just another way to lose our American Heritage.

KKK plans rally in Memphis over Confederate parks - WKRN, Nashville News, Nashville Weather and Sports

:swordfight:

KKK Protest March In Mempiss Mar 30:

No comments:

Post a Comment